Huthi rebels who control most of northern Yemen blamed the Sunday attack on a Saudi-led Arab coalition that backs the country's government.
"Following a series of nighttime air strikes on 22 April in Bani Qays, in Yemen, a hospital supported by Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) in Hajjah, has received 45 wounded individuals".
Qassemi further called on the United Nations and the countries that can play a role in the resolution of Yemeni crisis to increase their efforts to immediately stop the attacks and to take measures to protect civilians, especially women and children.
Al-Masirah, the Houthi-controlled TV station, said on its Twitter account that 33 people had been killed and 55 wounded.
It said an unspecified number of children and women were among those killed, in addition to at least 30 children among the wounded.
Its bombs have killed hundreds of civilians at hospitals, schools and markets.
Saudi Arabia and its allies have been accused of multiple war crimes by rights groups since entering the war in Yemen in 2015.
Yemen has been since March 25, 2015 under a brutal aggression by Saudi-led coalition, which also includes UAE, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco, Jordan, Sudan and Kuwait, in a bid to restore power to fugitive former president Abdrabbuh Mansour Hadi.
Almost 10,000 people have since been killed in the conflict, which has sparked what the United Nations has called the world's worst humanitarian crisis.