The European Commissioner for humanitarian aid called on the Saudi-led coalition to allow aid to reach the Yemeni population.
A Saudi-led alliance has lifted a blockade of two key airports in Yemen, broadcaster Al Arabiya reported, amid warnings that millions in the war-torn country could starve without deliveries of food aid.
The United Nations had warned the total blockade could cause starvation in the impoverished country where war has killed at least 10,000 people in the last 2-1/2 years and the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) expressed more concerns on Sunday.
The Houthis have fired more than 70 missiles into Saudi Arabia in the past two years, but the Riyadh attack was the deepest into Saudi territory.
Al Masirah said the decision to threaten coalition vessels was taken after a meeting of naval officials who had discussed the possible response to the closure of Yemeni ports.
In an interview with Tasnim, Bakil al-Hamini referred to the tight air, land and sea blockade of Yemen and said, "The fact is that if it hadn't been for United Nations silence and U.S. support, Saudi Arabia would never have dared to impose (such) critical conditions on the people of Yemen".
The missile which was intercepted on November 4 has escalated tensions between regional foes Saudi Arabia and Iran, which Riyadh blames for supplying the missile to the Houthis.
This follows another attack on October 30 when a missile was sacked from inside of Yemen at a Saudi army base in the Aseer province on the border between the two countries.
Yemen's Houthi rebels have claimed responsibility for firing the ballistic missile.
Yemeni Houthi rebels have directly rebutted US assertions that a missile launched into Saudi Arabia earlier this month was manufactured by Shiite ally Iran.